New Hope Senior Living
New Hope Senior Living is a family owned and operated personal care home. It was created with one goal in mind; to care for the elderly by providing them with the highest quality of living.
Our MiSsion is simple:
Care for our residents, as if they were our own family members. We combine the best of both worlds by providing a high level of constant care in a family home environment with a dash of southern hospitality.
- All-inclusive Personalized Care Program
- Exceptional staff-to-resident ratio
- Customized Meal Plans prepared daily by a Professional Chef & Nutrition Expert
- Housekeeping & Laundry Service
- Daily Recreational & Social Activities
- 24 Hour CCTV Security Monitoring
- Incontinence Care
- Individual Call System to Alert Staff
- Cable TV, Internet, and Access for Video Chat
- …and many more.
“After my husband of 52 years passed, I found myself needing assistance. I could no longer take care of myself or my home. So, my family helped me move into an assisted living facility. It met most of my needs, but never really felt like home…
As time passed, I felt like my needs were becoming less and less of a priority to the staff, and my monthly bill kept going up! Heaven forbid I needed help to my room or out of my chair because that wasn’t part of my designated “Care Plan”.
After experiencing the good, the bad, and the ugly, of the traditional assisted living facility; my family created a better option, New Hope Senior Living. With so many helpful staff members available, it is easy to get the assistance I need when I need it. Plus, I don’t have to worry about my cost going up if I require a little extra help. I feel like I’m finally at home.”